Join our Conference Call EVERY Thursday evening: 6pm Pacific – 7pm Mountain - 8pm Central – 9pm Eastern
First session is assembly business - Second session is general discussion, Q&A, and teaching
New Call Board!
One number direct dial in (no code) (657) 390-7601
Online meeting ID: nationalassembly
Tutorial Video for smartphones here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S0ll5neCCqE
Tutorial video on desktop computer app here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aEzlmiXUu-8
Join the online meeting: https://join.freeconferencecall.com/nationalassembly
For additional assistance connecting to the meeting text 'Call Me' to the Dial-In number above and you will be called into the conference. Message and data rates may apply.
This is a known issue with two telephone providers, T-Mobile and Metro PCS. In October of 2016 they made policy changes that began charging their customers $0.01/per minute to connect to conference lines, radio broadcast lines, and chat line. Although there is no permanent solution to this issue, I can provide you a backup number that anyone that is a customer of these providers can utilize as a back door into the conference line and avoid calling charges. The backup number is used to reroute your call through a different call path, potentially giving you a better and stronger connection into the conference line.
Backup number instructions:
1. Dial backup number (720-844-1226
2. You will now be prompted to dial the original dial-in number
3. You will now be prompted to enter the access code
***Note that only users experiencing issues connecting should use the backup number.
national assembly call etiquette reminder-
Our republic has never been a monoculture of thought. Any belief system that supports the declaration of independence and the bill of rights is welcomed here. The first hour of the call is national assembly business, open discussion time follows. Given the large number of people who's input is essential and the limited time available, remember to make your statements as succinct as possible. Please mute your phone when not speaking to prevent feedback and background noise issues.
Hints for newcomers:
1. Each meeting begins with roll call. One "(your state) present" per state is sufficient.
2. Not all states have assembled. If your state hasn't or if it has and no one answered roll call please take the initiative to step up, be counted, and share your input appropriately.
4. Rules of order keep the business meeting flowing. Who speaks is controlled by the meeting's chairperson.To speak, say, "(my state) requests the floor" and wait to be recognized. You surrender the floor with "(my state) yields" to let the next person speak.
5. Disagreements and growing pains are normal and expected please be patient with us and with yourself. Help us become the group we need to be.
Hints for all:
1. Patience and tolerance for people of all knowledge and experience levels is much appreciated.
2. This is a political/governing body not an idealogical fan club. Examples exist to be followed, but sovereignty of thought and local function are to be respected.
3. We are all in this together, this is our moment to prove we are up to the task. If not us, who? If not now, when?
4. Step one is first for a reason.